Pressure Reducing Valve (40PSI)
|Description||Pressure Limiting Filter Protection Valve 3/4"&1"NPT(40PSI)|
|Standard||In-Out Size: 3/4" NPT
Flow Rate: 38L/min at 7PSI
Flow Rate:52L/min at 14.2PSI
Max Inlet Pressure: 1600kpa (230 PSI)
Max Temp.: 40°C (104℉)
Weight: 350 grams
Cut-Down Pressure Valve Features
- High quality pressure reducing valves being applicated for high pressure system to protect downstream components - water filters, drink dispensers, RO system.
- Protect water filteration devices by limiting water pressure and reducing water hammer.
- Different pressure ratio setting for options to suit different application.
- Quick fitting connector for easy to install onto your application.
- Protects water filter units by limiting water pressure. Ideal for R/O units, Fridges, Ice Makers and Coffee Makers. Resists water hammer.
In-Out Size: 3/4" NPT