||1G UV Quartz Tube Sleeve
FOR 1G UV LAMP
TO CLEAN THE QUARTZ SLEEVE REGULARLY :
To ensure high sterilizing rate with best water quality, please check quartz sleeve regularly ( about every 3 months depend on water source quality ) to see whether there is dust or substances gathered. You can judge and know how long should be cleaned next time.
QUARTZ SLEEVE CLEANING PROCEDURE :
- Turn off the power. Wrench off the aluminum nuts at both sides of the chamber. Remove UV lamp before taking out the quartz sleeve and pour out water. Carefully remove the seal O-ring, do not throw away the O-ring.
- Soak a piece of cloth in vinegar or citric to clean the quartz sleeve.
- Put the quartz sleeve back into the stainless steel chamber and make equal distance at both sides in the chamber.
- Dampen the seal O-ring and two ends of the quartz sleeve then wrench on the aluminum nuts with hands.
- Fasten all joints and wrench the faucet open to check whether there is water leakage.
- Insert UV lamp into stainless steel chamber and put on rubber cap to complete the cleaning.
1G UV Quartz Tube Sleeve